The ST12 Operator Interface is a 12.1-inch industrial panels PC designed for industrial
applications. It is equipped with a high-performance
multi-point capacitive touch screen, especially suitable
for industrial control, automation equipment, CNC
machine tools, etc.
- Storage temperature –20° / +60°C
- Compact Touch Screen Industrial PC
- TFT display – Resolution 800×600 – 262,144 colours – WHITE LED backlight LVDS
- 5-wire resistive analog touch screen – Resolution 1024×1024
- Motherboard with Intel Celeron Family Bay Trail J1900 processor – Quad Core – 2GHz
- Expandable memory up to 8GB on DDR3L-SO-DIMM module (Standard 1GB)
- Integrate video card
- 3 USB ports ver. 2.0 on peripheral support and a ver. 3.0 – N.1 USB 2.0 port on the front.
- 2 Ethernet ports RJ45 GbE – Intel I210-AT GbE
- SATA interface with connection to SSD 2,5”- 128 GB – MLC
- Power supply 18/36 Vdc 60W
- Consumption: 24Vdc – 2.5 A max
- Front panel with IP54 protection
- Dimensions: 343x214x95
- Working temperature 0° – 45°C
- Storage temperature –20°/ + 60°C
The S TOUCH 12 Industrial PC is equipped with a 12.1” TFT display – 800×600
video resolution – LVDS 18 Bit standard. Brightness 500 cd/m2
: contrast 700:1
and viewing angle 80 degrees horizontal and 75 degrees vertical.
Analog Resistive 5-wire technology with a resolution of 1024×1024;
transparency of 70%; USB communication interface.
Ground Memory connections
- N.1 Direct connection via SATA port to the Hard Disk or SSD (TS version)
- N.1 Connector accessible through the flap from the outside (back) for CFAST with SATA II / III interface – (TSC version)